'If you want to make the world a better place then look at yourself and make the change.' - Man in the Mirror

Saturday, July 30, 2011

Over a year and all I have is pictures!

Oh my goodness!
It's been over a year since I blogged. I guess there isn't a lot to blog about...
I could post some photos though, so here goes.

This was taken at Malone's. We went with Alex and Bradly and decided it was a photo op.


This is Mr. Stinkyasaurus himself, sitting on my lap. You probably can't tell that's what he is doing but I was trying to read a book and he wanted attention...so he sat on me.


My new bike that I should ride more often.


John and I at the Cincinnati Zoo with Shan and Bill. We had just gotten something to eat and had a potty break..so we were ready to go!


Eating at a place in downtown Cinci called FB's ..they had tiny salt & pepper shakers and couches everywhere and a table on the ceiling. Pretty cool. For some reason we all loved that place. Well, I'm not sure Mr. Duncan loved it... but he tolerated the food ...which is good!

No comments:

Post a Comment