'If you want to make the world a better place then look at yourself and make the change.' - Man in the Mirror

Sunday, June 28, 2009

Great Weekend!





What a great weekend! It's very close to my birthday, so we celebrated Friday night with John's family where we had great food great company and some nice gifts. :) Saturday John and I purchased a car to replace my Rodeo (which we are giving to Steven). We bought a navy blue 2005 Cadillac CTS. This car makes me so happy. Yay. I included some pictures of my baby.


After that we went to Louisville to Outback with Shannon and Billy Duncan (Shanilly) where I learned what ailoi means. ...came on my sandwich. ailoi = tasty if you were wondering what it means, must be Australian. Anyway... we went back to the Duncan home to have game night. It was ON! My the time we got back from dinner John was so riled up and ready to game....he said that he didn't even have time to stop for snacks, but Billy was driving so Mr. Gamer Extraordinaire had to wait. Haha. I included pictures of game night as well so that you can imagine the fun... These are pictures of us playing Guestures which I guess I need to stop at this point and say that Shannon and I are an unstoppable force when it comes to a charades-type game. The boys insist on teaming together every time we play this games and they ALWAYS lose very sorely by agreeing that we cheat somehow. We do not cheat, we just kick butt.




Sunday Cindy Crawford came over and I tried on my dress for her and we worked on the dance for the pageant girls and ultimately went to Wally World.

4 comments:

  1. It was so good to game with you all! The pictures of us are too funny! The car is gorgeous! PS. That lady on the TV is pretty interested in my butt :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice car!! Those pictures are funny. Looks like you had a fun weekend!Happy Early Birthday!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. WOW - I love the caddy! Definitely looks like game night was fun! I miss game nights with you all! We will have to have all of you up sometime if you all want to come!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Looks fun! Rebecca told me you got a new car. How nice!!! Happy Birthday!! :)

    ReplyDelete