'If you want to make the world a better place then look at yourself and make the change.' - Man in the Mirror

Monday, June 22, 2009

I might be a blogger after all.

Who knows I might actually be able to keep up with this thing. Right now I'm on my lunch break. I work at the Boone National Guard Center in Frankfort. I have a 45 minute lunch which sounds like a lot. By the time I get home and play dog mommy and eat its no time at all. I guess you just cant make me happy. :)

Last night I got Tater's dropper/syringe measuring thing stuck in the tiny medicine bottle. I still can't get it out. I had to pour out the medicine into a bowl and find the other measuring thingy. That doesnt sound as dramatic as it actually was though, the syringe thing wouldnt come out!!!!! Maybe that punctuation will help emphasize the frustration I had. The medicine is still in the bowl. Easier to get to that way.

I have like 5 minutes now to eat my carboard Healthy Choice. I have lost 12 pounds by the way. Yay for me. Don't ask me how I did it...I just did.

1 comment:

  1. I am proud of two things:
    1. you actually blogged a 2nd time
    and 2. YOU LOST 12 LBS!!! Congrats! Now you need to get my butt in gear!

    ReplyDelete